Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Fall, Ya'll!


Its Fall, my favorite time of the year. I love the crisp air, cooking with apples and cranberries, wearing sweaters, football games and fireplaces. That’s why I decided to use PTI’s stamp set, Vintage Picnic, to make a Fall birthday card. The patterned papers were taken from my Basic Grey stash and the cardstock is from SU! I decided to use my Copic Markers to color the apples and stamped the image with Memento ink. The background was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, which I love! The mats were cut with the Spellbinder’s Oval dies. I did add “bling” on the image with the Copic Spica pens, but it is not showing in the picture. Luckily, the ribbon was found in my stash. Be sure to visit PaperTrey Ink’s website, as Nichole released darling holiday items today.
Stay warm!
Leslie

No comments: